FabricSpan provides a unique service in the fabric applications industry. We have found that there are owners, architects, designers, engineers, contractors, and even other manufacturers whom we can support and serve with our industry technology, experience, and craftsmanship. As a contract manufacturer offering the specialized services outlined below, we seek to be a trusted go-to part of your project team in bringing your fabric project to successful completion. We manufacture for smaller to very large projects of varying applications and structure types across the industry. We have manufactured for new installations and replacements for architectural, commercial, and industrial applications. We can be refined, or we can be robust, whatever your project requires. Contact us and check out our Applications page to learn more!
Design & Pattern Support
Whether you start with a complete spec or just an idea, FabricSpan will provide the level of support and partnership you need.
- In-house Design Team.
- Translate plans to fabric design.
- Collaborate on detail options.
- Complete drawings for review and approval.
We work closely with most of the raw fabric material suppliers and have strong relationships with them. We can suggest and procure the appropriate material for your project. If we can’t answer your material questions, we can certainly find out.
- Determine project scope.
- Materials research.
- Supplier research.
Quality workmanship is the framework of a successfully completed project. We strive for excellence in quality on your project aided with internal processes and procedures.
- Shop drawings with internal QC checks, including destructive testing and documentation.
- Workmanship warranties.
- Focused on improving quality processes.
The combination of CAD technology and machine cutting reduces error and manufacturing time.
- Full computer automation for precise cuts and match lines.
- Works with typical CAD software (DXF Files).
- Nesting software to maximize material usage.
- Can be used with a variety of materials.
Produces an automated, consistent, strong and durable seam.
- Various workstations.
- Two continuous track tables 200ft plus allowing for longer and larger panels.
- Best for PVC material projects.
- Varying weld widths as required to meet or exceed material strength.
Hot Air Welding
Some materials are not RF weldable and require hot air/wedge welding.
- Best for polyethylene (PE) projects or covers - large or small panels.
- Overlap seams, flat hems, rope keder hems.
- Flexibility for tighter curves.
Often projects can require details and hardware such as D-rings, hook and loop, webbing, end reinforcements, etc. to complement and finish a panel or project.
- Able to use wide variety of materials and thickness.
- Waterproof or mesh materials.
- Industrial Sewing Projects Only.
Fabric Types & Finish Coats
With our knowledge and expertise, we can help you choose the fabric that is best for your specific use and requirements including finish coat options.
- PVC and PE– Widely used because of its affordability, versatility and properties. Waterproof or mesh. Blockout or translucent.
- PTFE and ETFE – Used in the higher-end industry, not currently using, yet!
FabricSpan is always happy to help you find the best solution for your project.
- Signature Design.
- Design Flexibility.
- Create a workable, buildable solution.
- Drawings are submitted for approval and revised as needed.